Monday, November 18, 2013

Warm and Fuzzy

I seriously need a life! B went to his dads for the first weekend in a long while....I did nothing. I went to the grocery store for the first time in three weeks, remind me not to wait that long again! I bought a Christmas tree and some decorations. I also bought some candles....forgot to buy a lighter or matches though...lol!

Last week we had some really cold weather! It got down to 27 degrees!!! That is very cold for East Texas! Then this weekend it got back up to 80...smh! That is normal for Texas though...you know the joke: If you have to turn on the heater and the A/C in one day you live in East Texas!

A week and a half until Thanksgiving! Yay! I love this time a year. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! I stopped my new meds over the weekend. I was back to not wanting to get up off the couch. My mood improved, but no motivation. I start going to my counselor this week though. B has his classroom observation by his counselor. Just want to get us both help.

1 comment:

  1. Wish we had something like Thanksgiving, it seems like such a lovely day <3
    Hope things are looking up for you soon x

    ReplyDelete