Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Thanks but no thanks

Just as I suspected I got the "Thanks but no thanks" email today.....sigh. I have actually taken it better than I thought I would. I guess that is the one perk of being negative...always expect the worse so you won't be disappointed! :) I know that is part of what is wrong with me though. I wish I wasn't like this...and I use to not be.

I think the turning point for me was when Glen passed away. I don't think I ever truly recovered from losing him. But then how do you recover from someone saying I'll be right back and telling you they love you and never coming home. I probably shouldn't have gone to see him in the hospital after he was gone...that is the only way I can remember him now. Even after almost 8 years it is still hard to shake it all. It ruined me in a way....in a lot of ways actually. I haven't opened up to a man since. How can I???

Man I have issues....actually my issues have issues that have issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment