Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Weepy Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Bloggy People!!!

Ok well I am not that happy, still haven't heard anything on the job that I want so badly. I have convinced myself that I didn't get it. Best to be surprised rather than disappointed?!?! Maybe that is my problem. I use to not be this bad...what the hell happened to me?

I also don't know how to get back into the dating game. I really suck at it. I am so closed off, I have been hurt, in one way or another and just can't seem to let the wall down. I honestly don't know that I will ever be able to. I should probably seek professional help...but my insurance SUCKS...so I can't afford it.

Well this is a pity party blog isn't it?! I guess I should have said Happy Weepy Wednesday! I just need something....anything good to happen to me to make me feel better about myself. This has been a pretty bad year all around...maybe 2015 will be good! I should end this blog now before I put all of you in a bad mood....

No comments:

Post a Comment