Friday, December 20, 2013

Bio State

This weekend we get to visit my Bio State!!! I love my Bio State:) I am supposed to get to see all of my first cousins!! I haven't seen some of them in over 11 years! Truth be told, this will probably be the last time I see some of them, other than at funerals, and we only get to stay for one day:( I am the only one in my family that is excited about this! I believe family is important. Who cares how often we get to see each other, we are blood! This will might be the last time some of them see my grandparents. They are in their late 80's, and it breaks my heart to think that they won't be around forever. Sad thing is once they are gone, unless I make the effort, I will not see my cousins again.

I can not believe Christmas is next week!! I have all my presents wrapped and ready to go! Then New Years, which honestly I will probably be asleep at midnight....who am I kidding I know I will be:) Not as young as I use to be. B will go to his dads Christmas day and won't be back until right before he goes back to school. I hate when he is gone for a long time like that. My life seems so boring without him interrupting everything I do:)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment