Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tri Annual

Yesterday was our annual Christmas Shopping trip. We spent the night Sunday night at my younger sisters place in Houston. Then they proceeded to drag me to every store you could possibly imagine. Torture I tell you!!! I told them that I would make it a Tri Annual trip....I would TRY to make it annually;)

I hate shopping...of any kind! It is like pulling my eye lashes out...one by one! We did eat some really good food though:) My waistline is feeling it. I have got to get back into exercise....if only the motivation fairy would visit me.

Busy week this week, B has a check up today, then tomorrow he has his counselor. It is close out week at work, so taking a vacation day yesterday probably wasn't the best idea. I am supposed to have all of my stores audited by the end of today....sigh! Might have to stay late today.

No comments:

Post a Comment