Monday, December 16, 2013

New Do:)

What a week last week was!!! B got better on his meds, but they definitely need to be stronger. He goes back to the Dr. tomorrow so for an update on how things are going. I am sure they will give him more meds because he only had 2 weeks worth. He still showed irritability toward the end of the day especially when we did homework. Which in turn irritated me. Sigh...I need to learn to just breath and count to 100, cause 10 doesn't work for me!

I can't believe Christmas is next week! B and I wrapped all the presents and I filled out all of the Christmas cards. Went grocery shopping, bought candy for B's Christmas party, and stuff for me to make Chicken spaghetti for our work feast tomorrow.

We had the accounting dept Christmas party Friday night. It turned out pretty fun. I actually had a drink...which is the first time in AGES and won a door prize $15 gift card to Starbucks!! Whoo hoo! It doesn't take much to excite me these days...lol!

Oh I also got my hair dyed and a new cut:)


Hope you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment