Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Entire Body was Frozen

W1D1....that's right, I am getting back up on the horse! Man it sucks! Starting over after I was in W8?!?!? Why do I do that to myself. I started back last night when I got home from work, my entire body was frozen when I got back. This time a I am going to try not to care about time limits, and if I don't make a day. As long as I am out there that is good right?

So B's doctors appointment was yesterday. They have changed his medicine, and here's to hoping this one doesn't make him as moody! Of course I won't know that fact until I can find a pharmacy that actually CARRIES it! I went to 4 different pharmacies last night...at the peak hour of around 5PM! By the time I was done, I was ready to rip someone's arm off and beat them to death with it! Ritalin is one of the most common types of ADHD meds, WTF? This morning I am going to call the Wal Mart pharmacy, since his insurance is through a Wal Mart employee, his step mom, and see if they can order it. Out of the 4 pharmacies that I went to only 1 of them offered to order it, and it wasn't them!

I am completely stressed out. B is failing 2 things for the semester:( I so badly don't want him to have them to hold him back. I hope we can get this medicine thing straightened out soon!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment