Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! Hope everyone had a safe and great one! I spent it with my niece and a couple other friends. We went to a cemetery and walked around...morbid I know, but hey I had a blast! And if I haven't mentioned it before...2014 is all about ME and what I want and makes me happy! That includes B and what makes him happy too:)

So I guess I jinxed my new dating partner, cause I haven't heard from him. Not that I am surprised. It always seems like if I talk about dating someone to anyone, it fizzles out. And people wonder why I don't talk about my love life. There is this other guy, but honestly I just don't think I am attracted to him like that anymore. Yes I said anymore cause we dated about 20 years ago. We are hanging out, but I just don't have the urge to get physical with him. Why can't I find someone?!?! It gets super frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment