Friday, January 17, 2014

I HATE THAT!

I don't get men!!! Why can't they just tell you what they want?!?! You will get a whole lot further with me if you do! UGH! Then there is this one guy....I can't stop thinking about! I HATE THAT! Why can't stop I stop thinking about him?!?! I always want the guys that are going to hurt me!!! It will end bad, there is no good outcome! How come I always go for the ones that are going to end badly....for me at least...sigh. I was supposed to see him this weekend...but now that won't happen. How can I be so infatuated with someone that I haven't even touched?!? I have never felt like this for someone....and it SUCKS!

Anyways taking B to see his dad this weekend...decided I would stay and visit and see some friends I haven't seen in a while. I hope I have a good time...cause I could really use a good time...

No comments:

Post a Comment