Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MIA

Sorry, I know I have been MIA...and I wish I had a better reason. Just been trying to get B ready to go back to school. Trying to get his meds straight and what not. I have a lot going on this month.

So it didn't work out with the guy...not that I am surprised. Oh well! Not going to lose any sleep over it:) There is potentially a new guy. Not real sure about it though. Just taking it day by day. I get sick of the games though. Like don't text him, let him text you. Wait so many days before you text...etc. It would be so much easier if they would just say what they want, instead of you having to guess. Do they want you to text/call. I just don't...I figure if they want to talk to me they will make the effort. Of course you see where that has gotten me:)

Hope you all have a great week!!!

P.S. Tomorrow is my Birthday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment