Tuesday, January 28, 2014

OUCH

So many things have been going on....sigh! Mostly just stuff with B and his ADHD. We are STILL trying to find a medicine that works:-/ I have started the process of having him tested for special education...which breaks my heart. I don't care one way or another...I just don't want him to have to be made fun of because he doesn't learn as quickly as everyone else. His insurance deductible started over, so you have to pay everything out of pocket (no copay) until the deductible has been met. His dad is in kidney failure, so it gets met pretty quickly....but that still puts a financial burden on me.

We are looking to get a used (new to us) car once I get my income tax. Princess, that is our car now, has got 250K miles on her, and she is a minivan...which makes it look like I have 15 kids when I only have one! Men love it though....turns some heads....NOT! We will get something smaller, car probably, I hate cars (I am a truck girl) but I need something with good gas mileage.

Lastly, for the first time ever, I had to have a biopsy on my cervix today. The doctor said he has done a lot of them and mine by far was the hardest he has ever done. I have never heard a doctor apologize so much, because he knew how much pain he was causing me. Why? Because my uterus is pointed backward, so my cervix is pointed down, or something like that. It was extremely painful. I waited until they left the room to cry...OUCH! He said that he thinks everything looks good though, so that makes me feel better. Just have to wait on the results, 7-10 business days:) As of now, I am still uncomfortable, but it isn't terrible.

Hope everyone is having a good week:)



No comments:

Post a Comment