Friday, October 25, 2013

80's Day

It's been a bad week. I missed a day and a half of work because of this sinus infection. Went to the doctor got antibiotics....and had her put me on an antidepressant. I know...I know....I wanted to try to be free of meds and control this on my own. Prozac, never tried it before, all I knew was I wanted to stay as far away from the Pristiq family as possible! My trip to Louisiana pretty much made the case for why I need them. I had a fantastic time, but I just had to force myself to do things that I didn't want to do. I tried to go out Saturday night with my cousin and her husband, and my niece, but I was home before 10PM. How sad am I?!?! B and I ended up watching a movie then going to sleep. I just can't handle crowds anymore. I know I am better than I use to be, because I don't have panic attacks, but I still just feel uncomfortable.

So today is 80's day at work! I also have a meeting with B's teachers...I am sure they will get a kick out of my attire:)

No comments:

Post a Comment