Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What is the World Coming too?

I started doing the 30 minute Total Body Sculpt that comes on Discover Fit & Health, this morning! It had me sweating and my muscles shaking so I guess we will see what comes of this. I just doing think that running was working on its own. I am still going to try though. It is a constant struggle between giving up, which I know is the depression talking, and moving forward, which is what I want. I wonder if it will ever NOT be a struggle?!?

So I heard last night that BD's new GF cleaned out his checking account last week. (I guess we had that in common last week....but at least I got my money back!) He sent her packing. Not sure on the details yet, but I can assure you I will get them today. I almost feel bad for him....almost. I know it is Karma rearing her ugly head. I am going to call estranged wife this morning and see what I can find out.

B's (half) brother and his GF are supposed to come see his game this Saturday. He is so super excited! We skipped out on practice last night....kinda feel bad about it. I was feeling selfish and had to watch NCIS cause it was Ziva's last episode:'-(  First Kidd Kraddick, then Dexter ends and now Ziva is gone! What is the world coming too?!?! :-)

Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment