Monday, September 30, 2013

Thank you Capital One

I don't know if it is getting close to that time of the month, or I am just losing interest in running. I am not nearly where I use to be. I went this morning, but I really didn't want to. Normally the day before I at least look forward to it, but I was looking for excuses not to. this is just like me...I never finish anything. Maybe it is just another depression slump....who knows. I am going to change things up a bit. I am going to do a 30 min exercise show in the morning. Maybe that will help. We shall see.

I never got my child support for last week. I can not believe it has come to this. I honestly do not know what has gotten into him. I told BD's estranged wife about what I was doing. I asked her not to tell, but I am paranoid now that she has. He asked me the other day for my address....I asked what he needed it for and he said never mind. At this point I don't really care if she told him or not. I just want it to be done.  I am not good at waiting.

THANK YOU Capital One, my checking account was completely reimbursed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment