Monday, September 9, 2013

Date NOT!

That's right....no date:(  He canceled...babysitter issues. He has custody of his kids. We are still texting and we talked on the phone. Supposed to reschedule soon. He is going to try to switch with a coworker to see if he can get off work this Friday. We shall see:)

I ran 3K this morning! I am going to try to run every morning this week. It was hard but I made it! I really do think that it helps with my depression. I find that, even though I still get down, the hopeless feeling isn't unbearable.

To help with my depression....FOOTBALL season is back!!! YAY! My favorite season of the year! My Saints beat the Falcons yesterday!!!! That was a HUGE game, and a very good one...came down to the last minute! So that in itself starts my week out GRRRREAT!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment: