Saturday, September 28, 2013

Karma Train

They make me sick!!! The people that steal for a living! While I am out working my butt off for what I have, they are sitting behind a computer hacking away. Getting peoples debit card numbers, social security numbers and stealing peoples identities.

I got paid Thursday, and while I was sleeping Thursday night, some hacker (or whatever you want to call them) cleaned out my checking account! My bank put a hold on the card and flagged it fraud, but not before I only had $.13 left! You read that right 13 CENTS!! Thank God for Capital One, they caught it. I had to go get a temp card, wait for my new card to come in the mail, and I have to wait until the charges aren't pending to dispute them. Good news is I will get it back! It just infuriates me! Oh well it could be worse....I have a savings account and that is all still there!!! Which is awesome cause that is where I put money to save for my rent every month!

So today is football day! The game isn't until 12:30 but we have to be a the field so he can take pictures at 9:00AM. I had to borrow money from my parents to get the pictures, since my checking account is empty....sigh. The Karma train is going to take care of whoever did this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment