Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Flu Shot and Football

They were giving free flu shots at work yesterday if you had insurance through the company. SCORE!!! Of course we have to pay for the insurance, so I guess we pay for it. But it said free....so that made me happy! The guy giving it wasn't real good at giving shots, and it hurt for a while, but now it feels fine. I have never had the flu before...but better safe than sorry.

B's football practice....I have started going to the track to walk/run while he is at practice. I tried to walk the stairs also, they are super steep and I only got one done! Then I nearly had a panic attack coming down! Exercising in the heat of the evening is WAY harder than exercising in the nice cool mornings!

Hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment