Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Foiled Once Again!

Shoot, shoot, SHOOT! It is going to take me a month to get W7 done! This morning I tried a new breathing method, and either I wasn't doing it right, or it doesn't work for me. Early on I felt like I couldn't catch my breath, my head started to hurt, I got queasy and dizzy! I had to stop:(  That is the only thing I did different so I won't be doing THAT again!

I took the 3 day weekend and didn't run all weekend, including yesterday. I just couldn't drag myself out of bed yesterday morning. I tried! I set my alarm, but just turned it off and went back to sleep. Oh well, it was a holiday for me:) I got bit by the Labor Day Lazy bug;) B and I watched movies, spent time with my best friend and her family, and my parents, went grocery shopping, and B went skating with one of his friends. Oh and I caught up on my DVR! I can't believe there are only 3 episodes of Dexter left!!! This breaks my heart:(

Sooooo, I do have a date for this Friday. It came out of nowhere really! I sure wasn't expecting it. Kinda nervous, kinda excited....but mostly nervous:)

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment