Friday, September 6, 2013

Just Running

So I have ditched the C25K app. With me being my own worst enemy, every time I didn't make a day, I would beat myself up about it! So I just used my iPod running app. Set it on 3K, that sounds so much better than 1.89 miles, and set out! I am just going to do this at my own pace! Just run! Run until I decide to stop. I think this way I will do better. Of course I know some people strive to reach goals, and so do I, but I also am to hard on myself if I don't make it. Which isn't good for depression. Trial and error:)

So my date is tonight....AHHHH! I am nervous, but excited! He called me yesterday at work. That is the first time we talked on the phone. Nobody is to charming over text. We talked for almost 45 mins! He was funny and sweet. I guess only time will tell....

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the not meeting goals thing causing depression. I'ts been great to watch your progress, it gives me hope. One day I will get back on the tredmill and run. I don't think I'll do c25k because I get to week 4 and give up. i think I'll just try and walk/run 5km and then try to beat my time each time.

    ReplyDelete