Monday, October 7, 2013

Slacker

I have slacked off the last few days. I have had a lot on my mind with the BD stuff going on. He now knows that I went to the attorney general to get legal child support. Our mediation thing is supposed to be this Thursday. I guess he is trying to crawfish out of it and is making me an offer to drop it. I still don't know what to do. His wife is apparently back in the picture since GF left. That is a good thing. Still just don't know what to do...

So I am starting the Paleo diet today. It consists of meat, fish, chicken, pork, vegetables and fruits. I spent a fortune at the store! I am going to try to keep it up for 30 days and see how I feel/look. I made a Italian chuck roast in the crock pot yesterday. I am making a pulled pork recipe today in the crock pot with homemade BBQ sauce. I got all of the recipes for a Paleo website. Hope they are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment