Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 2...SUCKED

I started day 2 of Paleo strong! Pshhh day 1 was a piece of cake....mmmm cake. Until about 10AM...then the headache arrived and I wanted to rip the heads off of every employee at my sons dentist appointment! I struggled all day! I had to drag my butt to the track while B was at football practice! At least I managed to walk 4 miles...because that might be all I do this week:/

Got home and baked some lemon pepper tilapia with asparagus. I made enough for lunch today because the meals I worked so hard on Sunday fell flat. Guess it is trial and error. I have to say so far the cravings are the worst part right now as I might give up my job for a chick fil a sandwich!!! I am trying though...from what I have read the cravings should disappear in a week or so.

Day 3 started with sleepwalking through my shower...I think I finally woke up while cooking B and I's breakfast. So far it is just cravings that I am fighting today. We shall see what the rest of the day holds...

On a side note...I always use PAM when cooking....well I just noticed this morning that it is made with Canola oil. Guess I am cooking with Olive Oil from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment