Friday, October 11, 2013

Bread and Cheese

Day 4 was...just as sucky as day 3...except everyone's face was morphing into bread and cheese! Also I haven't been sleeping well, so my butt was dragging all day! I had to get my mom to pick B up from football practice. I did manage to sleep all night, only woke up a couple of times but went right back to sleep:)

So the start of Day 5 is optimistic! Made bacon and eggs for breakfast. Here is hoping that the cravings get better. I can't wait until it gets to the point where I don't crave that stuff anymore....man what I wouldn't give for some toast right now!

I think this weekend is going to be a rough one. Going to the movies with B, so I am going to have to sneak in a healthy snack. Then football Sunday....where my mom makes all these great football food:( Guess I will try out my willpower. Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment