Sunday, July 28, 2013

Keep Lookin' Up....

I have been in mourning since last night. Kidd Kraddick passed away yesterday. I didn't know him personally, but I felt as though he were family. I have been a loyal listener for as long as I can remember. I have been so emotional over it, which probably has something to do with Mother Nature showing up this morning. But honestly, I feel like I have lost part of my life. Five days a week I tuned in every morning. My heart is broken:'(  I figured he deserved a shout out on my blog.

Kidd, you were a huge part of my daily routine every weekday morning! I am so grateful for everything that you shared with us. I will continue to listen as long as the show is on the air carrying out your legacy and every year I will give to your Kidd's Kids charity! Nobody will ever replace you. R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment