Friday, July 19, 2013

 W3D3....OWNED!

Despite my lack of enthusiasm this morning I made it through!!! This morning was the first morning that I just didn't want to do it...I blame it on my laziness yesterday. My calves and thighs burned like fire when I was done! I guess that means I am doing good?!?! I try not to look forward on what the next weeks will bring...I do love surprises and don't want to be scared away.

I managed to sleep most of the night last night only woke up a couple of times and for me that is good sleep! My anxiety has subsided some, because I know what I have to do. I have to make lists of everything that needs to be done and start a schedule of when I can do it, and what can be put off. Putting stuff off is a very hard thing for me to do...of course lack of money makes it necessary! So I text BD (baby daddy) and discussed what he could help with. Think we have it all squared away, now just need to get it done! Although I fight it....I am turning out to be just as big a control freak as my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment