Thursday, July 25, 2013

WOW...

Told y'all I was new to this blog thing so I just saw that I had comments from some people! I guess I never expected anyone to stumble upon my little blog! You put a smile on my face! Thank you for the encouraging words! And Thank you for reading!

I have anxiety about a lot of crazy things, so please don't think that it is just you! I get anxious about following people somewhere or having them follow me. I get anxious for things my son has to do! I get really anxious this time of year. Having to get B ready for school to start, and his birthday, which is right before school starts on top of my regular rent, and utilities. I want to just get everything done, but alas my paycheck won't allow this. I guess in the dictionary next to the word anxious is a picture of me!! What helps me is to make lists of things I need to pay or do, and when I can pay them or do them. If I don't do it, I can't concentrate on anything!

Well Thank you again for being a part of my journey! If you have blogs let me know and I will follow you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment