Wednesday, July 31, 2013

W5D2

So far W5 hasn't been that bad! Today was Warm up walk for 5 mins, then run for 8 mins, walk 5 mins, run 8 mins then cool down! I was actually surprised that I could run for 8 mins! When I think back to W1...I couldn't hardly run 1 min! It just seems like I have been at this forever!

My depression has been rearing its ugly head last week and this week. Of course Mother Nature is in full force, so that probably has something to do with why I hate my life this week...well that and the fact that I miss my son! B has been at his dads all last week and this week:(  I am ready for him to be home! There are other factors too, BD new girlfriend and I don't see eye to eye, and the loss of my favorite DJ of all time Kidd Kraddick! I know it will get better though just gotta keep Kidd's motto in my mind!

"Keep Lookin' Up...Cause that is where it all is!"

No comments:

Post a Comment