Saturday, July 27, 2013

W4D3...What rain?

Completed W4 just now!!! Decided to go even though it was raining:) It wasn't pouring but it sprinkled on me the entire way. This one was tough though or the last 5 mins were. I guess I am not looking forward to W5:/ I have heard the rumors about W5D3...I am scared to look forward to see what is ahead, I just look at that day! One day at a time right?!

On a completely different subject, today I get to go pack up my younger sisters apartment. She is moving back to Houston:(  Not that I blame her, she had an incredible offer to come back to work for the company she works for. She has been contracting out and working from here. The Manager of HR quit so she was filling in for her for the summer till they got someone else in there. While there they asked her what they had to do to make her stay, she told them and they said yes:) I always wanted a rich sister;)

2 comments:

  1. Good work completing week 4. I got sidetracked this week, will retry start of week 5 again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting sidetracked is part of life! I am starting Week 5 tomorrow as well! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete