Friday, August 16, 2013

2nd Try is a Charm...

I finished W6D3! WOW! I know that I did 20 mins on W5D3 but 25 mins seemed like an eternity! Waking up this morning, I had the ugly quit demons in my head. I just wanted to give up, before I even got out of bed. I got up anyways, and had a good long conversation with myself about how I am tired of always giving up! I have come this far....and believe me in week 1 I couldn't run a minute without getting winded!

I made it through the first approx. 15 mins pretty easily. The rest was more of a challenge. I have discovered that the new breathing method I am trying is making it easier than it was. Concentrating on that, time seems to go by faster. However, I think I had a bat swoop down at my head this morning, I tried not to panic. I only saw it once....lets hope I don't have to see another one! *SHUDDER*  Toward the end I had to pep talking myself...."If 15 mins is a breeze now, one day 25 will be a breeze." Lets hope so anyways! I have noticed that it doesn't take very long for me to catch my breath when I quit running now. I guess my lungs are adjusting nicely:)

It was a nice 69 degrees outside this morning! Perfect weather for running if you ask me. Of course it was 5AM...it will be in the 90's later today. I am not sure what I was thinking when I decided to start running....in the summer....in TEXAS! Luckily it has been a mild summer here....which is scary! We also had a SPRING...which normally lasts a week, 2 tops....but it went on for a few months this year! Hope that means that fall is just around the corner and we will actually see all of the seasons this year:)

Yay for Fridays! Even though B is at his dads....I hate when he is gone. He may be a spoiled, entitled little boy, but he is MY spoiled entitled little boy:)

Well guess I am going to finish getting ready for work. Fridays are my short day cause I get most of my hours in during the rest of the week.


"Keep Lookin' Up....Cause that's where it all is!" Kidd Kraddick

No comments:

Post a Comment