Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Finished W8D1

So I think that the first run of a new week just gets me. I rarely make it the first time and the second time I do make it, but I struggle. Once again I was arguing with myself, in my head cause I don't want the other people out and about to think I was crazy;) Then once I reach  a certain point in the run, towards the end, I start telling myself that I am almost done and can't stop now. Hopefully, like last week, Day 2 won't be as bad.

Got B started in the 5th grade this week!! Where does the time go? He asked me not to walk him in this year...which is bitter sweet. He has 3 teachers, I guess they are trying to get him ready for middle school next year. Of course we have football practice Tues and Thurs 6-8pm and that is a struggle in itself. I don't get off work until 5. I feel like sometimes I am running a race with no reward.

As for the upcoming drama that is going to unfold...I put it in the works Sunday night. Now I just sit back and wait for it to blow up. It is what is best for B...and he is my only concern:)

No comments:

Post a Comment