Friday, August 23, 2013

Week 7 Complete...with no Do Overs!

Whew...W7D3 scared me a little after struggling with W7D2. However it wasn't nearly as bad. I guess W7D2 was just a bad running day. This one I tried to concentrate on my breathing more. I am not very coordinated, so it is a struggle. I read somewhere to exhale on the left foot then next time the right, so as not to give to much stress on one side of the body. This is a lot easier said than done my friend! I feel like I am going to trip over my own feet sometimes. But I did notice it helped me not to get as winded as I would otherwise. So practice makes perfect!

I can't believe I am going to start Week 8 next week. I am giving myself the entire weekend to recover. Lord knows I in Week 1 I never thought I would make it this far, and had I still been on my meds I honestly don't think that I would have stayed motivated. I cannot express to you have much Pristiq changed my life, at first for the good, but then for the worst! I stayed on it to long I think. I didn't need it anymore, yet still took it. SO glad I got off of it!

I have been awake since about 3:45AM. My stupid head will not quit working so I just got up and did my run. Right now I am not only going through my trust issue but also not seeing eye to eye with my BD. I am not the kind of person who likes confrontation or to be the center of any kind of activity. I like to blend in, and smile. However, that is fixing to change. I am fixing to throw some gas on a flame and watch it blow up! So if my blog gets a little personal in the near future, I apologize in advance!


"Keep Lookin' Up....Cause that's where it all is!"  Kidd Kraddick

No comments:

Post a Comment