Wednesday, August 21, 2013

W7D2

Yet another fun filled run....YEAH RIGHT! This one I struggled a lot toward the end. I really had to push myself to make it. I did stop for about 3 seconds to let a car pass at the enter section....so sue me;) I struggled with my breathing today. I am chalking this up to stupid drama this week.

Why do I trust people I shouldn't?!? I have the absolute worst taste in men! Sometimes I even shock myself at how stupid I can be! I had a terrible time Monday. I had to leave work I was so upset. Only to come home make myself physically ill! This was my first big test of being off my antidepressants. It was a doosie!

I managed to talk myself down off of that dooms day cliff. It wasn't pretty I can assure you!!!  I have now put it behind me and chalked it up to a lesson learned. I still have to deal with him, but only to cut him loose!!!!

Well gotta cut this blog short, I have time to make up at work! Single mom can't miss like that and not pay in one way or another:)

No comments:

Post a Comment