Monday, August 5, 2013

W6D1...This is gonna be a breeze!

Or so I thought! I mean if I can run 20 mins straight, then jogging 5 mins, walk 3mins and jog 8 walk 3 should be a breeze! NOT! Maybe I was just having a bad running day?! I think I am going to bring my water bottle with me on my next one. It was tough!

Speaking of water bottle, I am up in the air about if Gatorade is good or bad during a run?!? Or should I just stick with water?!? I haven't been bringing anything with me, but I know I need to. I bought a water bottle with the strap for my hand. I guess I will put it to use on my next run.

My baby is home!!! I am so glad! We had a really busy and expensive weekend. I wish it would have been fun expensive, but it was school supplies, back pack, sign up for football, taking clothes back because certain people can't read a freaking dress code, then lying to me about getting the right thing when you didn't....BDGF is really getting on my last nerve!

Alright...lets get this Monday over with!

"Keep Lookin' Up....Cause that's where it all is" Kidd Kraddick

No comments:

Post a Comment