Wednesday, August 7, 2013

W6D2...

I breezed through the first 10 mins....then walk for 3....then after about 2 mins of running, my mental state just collapsed! Of course quitting made it worse:(
I don't get it....why are some days just impossible!

I want to blame it on my baby daddy's new girlfriends drama she is causing...but that probably has nothing to do with it. Why is it my BD and I have never had issues in almost 11 years until she comes into the picture?! She is now 2 weeks behind on my child support! They went to the beach, without telling his son, and there is no Capital One in that area to deposit the checks. Whatever! So she won't be able to get it to the bank until Monday, so by then he will owe me 3 weeks worth of checks! She isn't hurting anyone but him. The more she makes this an issue, the closer I get to calling a lawyer! He and I never went to court, he has just always paid me, and we work out visitation. I sent a text to him saying to please fix this situation. Not to mention B has an ear infection and I need to get his meds. He said with the insurance it should only be 4 dollars! Yeah we will see.

I am so lucky to have parents that are supportive! Anywho it is time to get this day over with...


"Keep Lookin' Up....Cause that's where it all is!" Kidd Kraddick


No comments:

Post a Comment