Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Try Try Again...

Didn't make W6D3 on the first try:(  I think it was because I looked at the temp outside and it was almost 80! I stepped outside and immediately started to sweat because the humidity was 150%!!! Ok maybe not 150%...but pretty high! I tried though. I made it over half way though. I am just learning the breathing thing....which is taking my mind off of the running so that is good! Of course I don't know if I am doing it right or not. It is supposed to cool off tomorrow, which NEVER happens in August in Texas! I am looking at upper 60's for Fridays run:)

On the bright side...today is B's birthday!!! I can not believe he is 11 years old! I woke him up at 6:36AM this morning, because that is the time he was born:) Where does the time go...seems like yesterday he was turning 1:(

                                                     This is me and B on his 1st B~day!  
                                                                   I use to be skinny!

                                                         B @ his 1st B~day party!
        
                                             This is B now, and the only way I can take a
                                                       picture is when he sleeps:)

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son :) Good work with your running. The humidity is a killer for me too, I live in the tropics in Australia so very humid here. I hope you're feeling a bit better, if you can afford to see someone I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps sorry for blog stalking but I like blogs I can relate to :) This is mine http://museofmine.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No don't apologize! Thank you for reading! I never thought anyone would be interested in it. I kinda did it to hold myself accountable. I live in East Texas, so it is hard to find no humidity. I will check out your blog:)

      Delete
    2. It said I have to be invited to read your blog. I am not sure how that works, but if you would like for me to I would love to check it out:)

      Delete