Monday, August 19, 2013

W7D1...It's all Downhill from here!!

Or is it?!?! W7D1 was the same as W6D3. Since I had such a tough time with Week 6 I looked ahead to see what this week was. It is all 25 min runs. I guess I can handle it....I hope anyways.

I made it through todays. It seems like I am catching my breath a lot more quickly than I was before. Even when I am going downhill I tend to not be so out of breath. I guess this breathing thing is helping me! Here is the article I read http://www.runnersworld.com/running-tips/running-air-breathing-technique 

So my son is playing football this year with the youth league. Sadly enough I am having to make him play a sport. I know, I know....it is killing me to have to do this. He is SO much like me and I hate that! I know how he feels, his anxiety about failing, about not being good at it and being made fun of. I felt the same way, and now I feel anxiety FOR him. I don't want him to feel like that. I want him to be good at sports and play, have lots of friends. Anyways, his couch finally called last night....AT 10:50!!! I was long asleep by then! They have a meeting tonight, no practice just a meeting. Briley is at his dads, so I have to get him home today! Hopefully it won't be a problem with his dad. With him you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment